For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico



surfrinconpr.com

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Love That Rincon Glass - Rincon Puerto Rico

Love That Rincon Glass

Love That Rincon Glass

I grew up in one of the most beautiful beach towns in Puerto Rico. Being the second smallest town on the island, Rincon is filled with stunning sunsets and awesome ocean treasures.
I've been a sea glass collector since I was a kid. It is part of my lifestyle and has become a great passion.

Each gem has been beach combed from the shores of my hometown. Swarovsky accents and silver materials have been used to enhance their natural beauty. Each piece has been carefully crafted and made with 100% love! You can also see some of my work on display at Pearl Essence Toys and Treasures located in Rehoboth Beach, DE.

Email sashary@yahoo.com
Website www.facebook.com/LoveThatRinconGlass
Phone 516 - 670 - 6678

For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico
surfrinconpr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment