For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico



surfrinconpr.com

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rincón Images

Picture
Rincón Images
I have taken photographs my entire life. Photography is a connection between my eyes, my camera and my subject. My photography speaks in a way that I cannot, in that it expresses something beyond what words are able to convey.

I love doing location portrait work, but I also love the control and energy of doing product photography in studio. I have photographed jewelry, cigars, fishing lures and even jet planes.

My father has a specialty in fine art and landscape photography, I myself am more of a commercial photographer, portraits, weddings, events etc.
We love photographing intimate beach weddings.  We are available for family, couples, children, pet portraits, weddings, events etc.. all photographed by a local Rincón family business.

For more information please call:   Frances Davis   787 546 8957  or  Email: rinconimages@gmail.com

More information on Rincón, Puerto Rico at Surf, Play & Stay Rincón

No comments:

Post a Comment