For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico



surfrinconpr.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A great new listing - Pelicano Surfboards

Pelicano surfboards rincon puerto rico
Pelicano Surfboards  -  My name is Nestor Ramirez, Im a surfboard shaper in Puerto Rico, started surfing in 1968 was 13 years old, and began shaping surfboards at age 19 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. In 1979, I moved with my family to the nothwest of the Island. In 1981, I met Jesus Christ as my only savior. My current location is Aguadilla/Isabela, Puerto Rico.

At our surf shop we sell used and custom boards rangin from Short to Long boards. We also have Tshirts, Wax, trac pads, leash, Fins and many other surfing equipment.


Contact us at: Phone: 787-872-7311  Email: jimmy@pelicanosurfboards.com

Find our Surfboards @  La Ocho surf shop in San Juan. 450 Ave. Ponce de León,
San Juan, Puerto Rico telephone (787) 723-9808.


For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico
surfrinconpr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment