For more information on Rincon, Puerto Rico



surfrinconpr.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

oceangirlcollections joins our site!

oceangirlcollections

Picture ELKE FONTILLO - I am an investigator by nature and have found myself interested in the many expressions of Art such as jewelry, Painting, sculpture, photography.

My jewelry making in particular is a direct response to my love for adorning.I love creating with what can be found, recycled and made into something new.
As a native Islander and Caribbean dweller, I have an inate affinity and love for the ocean, beach and caribbean life in general.

My dream is to contribuite through my hand crafted art a unique culturally rich local view of the meaning of what it is to be Caribbean- hence, my Ocean and Island Inspired Jewelry and Art Objects.  Thank you so much for considering my Jewelry ..they are unique and one of a kind...
Phone: 787.672.5284    Email : trespuertasgallery@gmail.com

Surf, Play & Stay Rincon, PR

No comments:

Post a Comment